Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Program Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Marketing of the training programs to various audience
- Effectively manage relationships with facilitators
- Evaluate training manuals
- Manage training programme schedules
- Overall management of training programs for profit and management of the relationship with students and our partner
- Submit periodic weekly and monthly operational and financial reports
The Program Coordinator Will:
- Develop training proposals and make presentations
- Research and develop training programme curriculum content.
- Effective delivery and quality control of training programmes
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND in Business administration, Marketing or other related disciplines with a minimum of 10 years experience in a training function or a training consulting organization.
*Program Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria