Aquada Development Corporation’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Program Assistant (Business Operations) jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Job Description / Requirements
- We are looking for a well-trained and highly experienced business operations assistants to support our growing production team.
- This team operates an automated rice mill as well as several core cassava processing facilities that produce whole grain rice, rice flour,garri, and a variety of other products.
- A background in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting or similar quantitative profession would be beneficial.
- Candidates must have at least 5 (five) years of post-graduation experience, preferably in a food processing or comparable manufacturing environment.
- Candidates will be expected to have outstanding analytical skills with an ability to research, analyze and present data that supports the overall effort.
- A solid understanding of unit operations and production planning(or operations research and analysis) would be very helpful for this position.
- Prior experience or knowledge of bookkeeping and general business operations will be beneficial.
- Additional training or experience in should business or project management would be an added advantage.
*Program Assistant (Business Operations) jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Abia
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications (with cover letters outlining the suitability of the candidate for the position).
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria