Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Professor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are recruiting Professors in the following departments:
- Medical Biochemistry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must demonstrate clear evidence of of scholarship through considerable academic publication in the specialty and as well have at least Ten (10) years post Doctorate / Fellowship (National) Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West Africa Postgraduate Medical College and other equivalent Fellowship qualification as applicable to the area of specialization.
- An Associate Professor of at least Three (3) years in a may also apply.
- A First Degree in Medicine is required where applicable. Candidates should have demonstrable capacity to participate in inter / multi-disciplinary research
- Ability to provide academic leadership, in addition to reasonable administrative experience.
- Doctorate Degree in the respective field with not less than 10 years of teaching and research experience since becoming Lecturer II in a University or comparable Institution of higher learning.
- Evidence of scholarly publication in reputable journals and ability to supervise Post-graduate students including Doctorate students in area of expertise.
- Candidate should have sufficient administrative experience and must have been an Associate Professor for a minimum of three years.
- Candidates who have been Senior Lecturer for a minimum of ten years may be considered for appointment.
Salary will be in accordance with the appropriate salary scale in the Nigerian University System i.e. CONUASS for Academic Staff.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send Fifteen (15) copies of their Detailed Application which should include photocopies of candidate’s credentials (O’level result inclusive) and signed Curriculum Vitae which should be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic / Professional Qualifications (with dates and institutions)
- State of Experience including full details of former and present position.
- Current Research
- List of Publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers
- Telephone and E-mail Address (Self) of Three (3) referees.
- Proposed date of Availability for duty if appointed.
All Applications with credentials should be addressed to:
Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences,
Cele Bus Stop,
Ijanikin, Lagos State.
Ijanikin, Lagos State.
Soft Copies of the Applications may be sent to the official e-mail address of the University: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.