Job title : Professor (Law) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Ph.D with at least 10 years post-qualification experience in university teaching and research in the relevant fields.
- Candidates must have a good record of scholarly publications along with evidence of considerable teaching and research as well as demonstrable capacity for academic leadership.
- Candidates are expected to be registered (having a current subscription) with the various recognized professional bodies, as applicable, and demonstrate proficiency in ICT.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of their Application Letter and CV with full documentation including passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. CV should be arranged according to the University’s template below:
All Applications containing all documents should be addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B 21238 Ikeja,
P.M.B 1 Imota,
- Candidate should state the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of the package.
- Candidates must request their referees to forward references on their behalf (in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath) directly to the address above.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Professor (Law) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 75 jobs