Job title : Professor (General Surgery)
Job Location : Taraba
Deadline : January 01, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess one of the following educational qualifications in their discipline or area of specialization and with not less than three (3) years of teaching and research experience since becoming an Associate Professor in a University or comparable Institution of Higher Learning.
- MBBS and a Doctorate Degree in their respective fields, OR
- Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African College of Physicians (FWACP) or West African College of Surgeons (FWACS)
- Candidates must also possess scholarly publications in high-impact journals, both locally and internationally, have high-level experience in Grantsmanship, and demonstrate ability to initiate and direct new research efforts, and provide mentorship to junior academics.
- In addition, candidates must have high-level teaching skills, and demonstrate the ability to supervise post-graduate students, including doctorate students in areas of expertise.
- Furthermore, candidates must have considerable Administrative experience and effective academic leadership capacity.
- CONMESS 7 (N7,016,763 – N8,517,892) per annum.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) using the format below:
- Date and Place of Birth
- Local Government Area (LGA)
- Marital Status
- Languages Spoken
- Current Contact Information
- Current Contact Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Rank and Salary
- Telephone Number (GSM)
- Educational Background
- Qualifications, Educational Institutions, and Dates
- Additional Educational Qualifications with Dates (e.g., Computer Literacy, Continuing Education, Workshops, etc.)
- Teaching Experience with Dates (List Courses taught / Examined, theses supervised / Ongoing):
- Undergraduate Teaching
- Postgraduate Teaching
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Research / Extension Experience with Dates
- Routine Administrative Duties with Dates
- Positions Held with Dates
- Professional Service/Honour Services
- Community Service:
- Other (Please specify)
- Conferences Attended/Organised with Dates
- Local Conferences Attended/Organised with Dates
- In Peer-Reviewed Journals
- In Edited Conference Proceedings
- Books/Monographs/Guides/Manuals/Novels/Indexes/Musical Composition, etc.
- Papers Presented at Conferences and Seminars
- Publications in Newspapers/Magazines. Note: For (a)-(c) above, include titles, numbers, authors, pages, names of publishers, and dates of publication.
- Citation in “Who is Who,” etc.
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees
- Signature: ………………………… Date:……………………..
Candidates should submit three (3) copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of credentials in sealed envelopes. The position applied for should be clearly written at the top left side of the envelopes. The submission should be addressed to:
Federal University Wukari,
P.M.B 1020, Wukari,
Note: Furthermore, candidates should request their referees to forward their reference reports under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Professor (General Surgery) jobs