La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Professional Massage Therapist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
You will help guests with pain, stress and physical ailments by massaging and kneading muscles and soft tissues, in order to help our guests, relax their bodies.
You will also advise guests on relaxation techniques to help prevent muscle problems and relieve stress and study a guestÛªs physical history and prepare and apply oils to the guest’s skin in order to improve the massage experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain massage room with supplies and ensure neatness across shift.
- Comply with all procedural guidelines pertinent to massage therapy and interact nicely with guests.
- Provide safe, suitable and effectual massage techniques.
- Learn about precautions and contradictions for massage before every session.
- Explain method and applicable techniques appropriately to guestsÛª needs as well as preferences.
- Ensure to observe guestsÛª reactions to massage as well as modify as required.
- Elicit feedback on given massage therapy and respond accordingly.
- Maintain confidentiality as well as sensitivity related to age plus gender during guestsÛª interactions.
- Reports any unusual guestÛªs interactions to supervisor promptly.
- Head responsibility to clean and maintain massage rooms, changing linens and refilling supplies etc.
- Provide comfortable plus relaxing spa experience to all guests ensuring extreme safety for guests.
- Develop patient therapy programs.
- Refer clients to other types of therapists when necessary.
- Consult with other health care professionals, such as physiotherapists, chiropractors, physicians, and psychologists, to develop treatment plans for clients.
- Confer with other professionals to plan patient care.
- Perform other adjunctive therapies or treatment techniques in addition to massage. Administer therapy treatments to patients using hands or physical treatment aids.
- Prepare and blend oils and apply the blends to clients’ skin.
- Use complementary aids, such as infrared lamps, wet compresses, ice, and whirlpool baths to promote clients’ recovery, relaxation, and well-being.
- Administer therapy treatments to patients using hands or physical treatment aids.
*Professional Massage Therapist jobs in Nigeria
*Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
*Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs in Nigeria