Twenty-six Travel & Logistics’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Professional Driver, Corporate Driver and Spy Police Driver
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions.
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts.
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary.
- Consider different routes, check climate and traffic reports to decide the best time to travel and the best route to take.
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s).
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND or SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Applicants Must live around Ikeja, Ogba, Yaba and on the Island or its environs.
- Must posses a valid driver’s license.
- Possessing a Lagos State drivers License is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and should not be below 25 years of age.
Salary: N60,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Precious@gotwentysix.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.