2 weeks ago
Job title : Professional Civil Engineer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- A Civil Engineer’s duties includes designing, developing and constructing a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- B.Sc / MA in Civil Engineering.
- 6 – 10 years work experience.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering in a fast growing company.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar will be a added advantage.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Relevant years of practical experience
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of professional engineer
N190,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Professional Civil Engineer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********