2 months ago
Job title : Production Supervisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 21, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To Supervise all the production processes and activities involved in the manufacturing of Seasoning cubes).
- Ensure that daily shift targets are met with minimal wastage and optimal output.
- Plan, Schedule and Supervise work of operators/operatives to ensure proper distribution of work, effective and efficient coordination of shift production operations and review machine reports at the end of the shift.
- Ensure machine efficiency optimization and downtime reduction by promptly reporting machine faults to the shift technicians and documentation on file maker and MAMA for management action.
- Maintain high standard of product quality and hygiene in the factory, strict compliance with GMP, and FSMS standards through constant liaison with the Quality Assurance team.
- Ensures strict compliance to Health, safety and environment standards in the factory to ensure work is accomplished safely.
- Ensure control of waste and material usage variance through proper work methods and good manufacturing practices.
- Ensure that the daily production operations are adequately documented and captured in the file maker and hard copies of forms.
- Ensure proper reconciliation of material usage and production figures with the storekeeper.
- Handle disciplinary actions, grievances, performance feedbacks/appraisals, attendance report and leave schedules of subordinates and create a positive working environment by building morale in the factory.
- Identifies training needs of staff within the factory and recommend/conduct on the job training as required.
- Identifies key performance gaps in the factory and propose improvement plans for management action.
- Ensure Continuous improvement of factory facility through KAIZEN and 5S implementation.
- Performs other related duties as advised by management to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- B.Sc. (Minimum Second Class lower) and HND (Minimum lower credit) in Food Science & Technology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or other food related courses.
- Minimum of three years’ cognate work experience in the food and beverage manufacturing environment.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel suite).
- Fair knowledge Machine operations.
- Good numerical and data analytical skills.
- Technical Report writing.
- Good Knowledge of Manufacturing/Production policies and procedures.
- Conversant with GMP and HACCP principles.
- Conversant with TPM & TQM.
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- Diligent and enthusiastic.
- Able and willing to follow laid down procedures.
- Possession of Leadership qualities.
- People management.
- Team Player.
- Target driven.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Production Supervisor jobs