1 week ago
Job title : Production Supervisor
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : June 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Job Description / Key Requirement
- Ensure manufacturing process remains smooth and efficient by supervising and monitoring productivity.
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing work schedules.
- Compiling and ensuring adequate production record
- Ensure production plans/schedules are completed in time
- Identifying and troubleshooting production issues.
- Maintaining Clean and safe work environment
- Ensure verification of production output are done
- Broad knowledge of production planning process
- Strong technical manufacturing experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong leadership, people management and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Quality and customer satisfaction consciousness.
- Good understanding of Occupational Safety and Health.
Qualification / Skills
- A Degree in Engineering, Sciences and other related Degrees
- Minimum of 4 years’ manufacturing experience
- Computer literacy especially in MS Office suites. (SAP/SAGE or other ERP knowledge is an advantage)
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles in manufacturing
- Critical Thinking and Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and writing
- Experience in similar role is an advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Production Supervisor jobs