Job title : Production Supervisor (Bakery Division)
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Coordinating the production process and ensuring the production of quality products. Ensuring that manufacturing equipment and tools function properly, increasing production efficiency and preventing wastage and sub-standard products.
- Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions of workers.
- Ensuring that all production workers are present at work and that there is proper discipline among the workforce.
- Ensuring that production kicks off on time to enable the company to meet up with targets and demand.
- Planning and reviewing compensation action and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Forecasting requirements, estimating, negotiating, and agreeing with budgets and timescales with customers and Managers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules and orders with marketers; ensuring that the quality of actual goods produced meet up to stipulated standards.
- Supervising subordinate teams and ensuring full compliance of production staff with company policies and regulations.
- Ensuring adequate availability of raw materials needed for production.
- Supervising and monitoring the production process to eliminate wastage and damage.
- Ensuring that all sections are kept clean and all standards are observed.
- Training and guiding new employees on the production process and production chain.
- Ensuring that proper safety measures and precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring proper functioning of production equipment.
- Monitoring production yield, ascertaining the expected yield and actual production; calculating the variance and ascertaining its status either favorable or adverse; giving reasons and proffering solutions for the variance.
- Seeing to the welfare and needs of subordinate workers; motivating and encouraging them for continuous efficiency.
- Preparing reports for the Accounts and Internal Control Department.
- Proper capturing and entering of production data into the system.
- A B.Sc. in Food Technology, and any other relevant Science and Management discipline with a minimum of 2.2 from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company or FMCG.
- Proficiency in operations management
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience as in a similar role, especially in FMCG.
- Knowledge of the Baking industry and bread production or production of similar products.
- Demonstrates leadership in execution of tasks.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and management skills
- Integrity and reliability.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach while balancing assertive sales follow-up, without being overly aggressive.
- Creative, innovative and Attentive to detail.
- Distinctive problem-solver and Strong willingness to learn Interpersonal Competencies
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly gross salary: N80,000 N120, 000.
- Other benefits
- 7am to 7pm (shift)
- Five days weekly.
- Off days
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs
- Production Supervisor (Bakery Division) jobs