Job title : Production Specialty & Chemical Manager
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the safe and efficient operation of assigned production units within the crude refining project.
- Develop and implement production plans, optimizing throughput and product quality while adhering to budget and safety regulations.
- Monitor and analyze production data, identifying opportunities for improvement and troubleshooting operational issues.
- Coordinate production activities with maintenance, engineering, and operations teams to ensure seamless workflow and equipment uptime.
- Manage production schedules and allocate resources effectively to meet project deadlines and production targets.
- Prepare and present production reports to project stakeholders, providing insights into performance and potential risks.
- Lead the management of specific chemical processes within the project, ensuring adherence to process specifications and safety protocols.
- Analyze incoming feedstock and product streams to ensure quality and compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Monitor and control chemical parameters within production units, adjusting dosages and settings as needed for optimal performance.
- Manage chemical inventories and procurement, ensuring timely and costeffective availability of critical chemicals.
- Develop and implement procedures for the safe handling, storage, and disposal of chemicals in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Conduct or oversee chemical analyses and testing to monitor process performance and product quality.
Safety and Environmental Management:
- Implement and enforce strict safety procedures within assigned production units, ensuring compliance with project and company safety policies.
- Conduct safety training sessions for production personnel and maintain a proactive safety culture within the team.
- Monitor environmental compliance of production activities, minimizing potential impacts on air, water, and land resources.
- Manage waste generation and disposal activities efficiently and responsibly, adhering to environmental regulations.
- Conduct or oversee environmental monitoring and testing to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in production management/operation roles within the oil and gas or petrochemical industry, preferably in crude refining.
- Demonstrated expertise in specific chemical processes relevant to the project, such as distillation, cracking, or reforming.
- Strong understanding of chemical principles, reaction kinetics, and process chemistry.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret production data, identify trends, and implement corrective actions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Commitment to safety and environmental stewardship.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Production Specialty & Chemical Manager jobs