Job title : Production Shift Incharge Officer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Coordinate and supervise shift operations to ensure they meet productivity targets and quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Train, develop and motivate staff to improve performance and meet objectives.
- Manage and resolve any operational issues or conflicts that may arise during the assigned shift.
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies when needed.
- Collaborate with other supervisors to ensure smooth handovers between shifts.
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment.
- Proven experience as a Shift Supervisor or in a similar role
- B.Eng or B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry, Engineering or a relevant field.
- 2 to 4 years experience in a Food and Beverage Company preferably in a seasoning and flavour company
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make decisions under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain accurate records
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Production Shift Incharge Officer jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!