Job title : Production Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
To liaise with the Head of Production on daily basis on the following:
- Management of Operations on the production plant.
- Ensures smooth production of given product with the given SOP for quality production.
- liaising with engineering department for any maintenance
- administration of the assisting staff for efficient output
- Responsible for total HSE of the plant.
- Documentation of production report in absence of production manager.
- To continuously improve the performance of the department by way of reduction of production expenses.
- Accountable for implementation and measuring techniques for utilizing available resources in the production
- Coordinate subordinates, thus, ensuring delivery of quality product on time.
- To ensure good housekeeping and cleanliness in the area of control all the time.
- To inform the management regarding training on the job know how and ensure that departmental operation goes on the line of SOP. Work instruction, check lists and job description.
- To strictly adhere to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To adhere to all the safety and environment regulation.
- to enforce appropriate disciplinary action in the department, example: wearing uniform,
- Wearing of badges, using of proper tools, ensuring timing etc. and to ensure that all safety requirements are met.
- To inform the management on the needs for tools for working and to ensure proper controls and safekeeping of the tools.
- To assist in the recruitment of employees as per the approved manpower of the department.
- Communicate to the production manager any infrequent happening that cannot be handled as result of this position.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Production Manager jobs