Alfred & Victoria Associates’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Production Manager jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : 29-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for overseeing the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations, plan and draw up production schedules.
- Ensure that the production will be cost-effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing on budgets with other managers.
- Monitor production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs following the GMÛªs approval.
- Organized for and the repair of any damaged equipment.
- Ensure that the health and safety guidelines are followed at all times during the production processes.
- Fully involved in the pre-production stage as well as the production stage.
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and that quality standards and targets are met.
- Collate and analyses data, putting together production reports for the factory manager.
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers, also review workerÛªs performance, and identify training needs.
- Decides on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate.
- Select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance.
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Deliver plantÛªs monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Minimum of HND / Degree in any Engineering course.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Production Manager.
- A Degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Industry-related experience will be an added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards and real-time experience in the same domain is preferred.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems.
- Leadership skills.
- Results-driven approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- ICT literacy.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
*Production Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Production / Manufacturing jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
*Production / Manufacturing jobs in Nigeria