Job title : Production Manager( Furniture Manufacturing)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Key Summary Of the job:
- To be accountable for the company’s furniture production process from start to finish, troubleshooting design and manufacturing problems as they arise.
- To be accountable for all machinery and tools’ inventory and maintenance.
- To develop and implement manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
- To take responsibility for the company’s quality standard.
Task Complexities: manage the furniture production line, ensuring that all orders are executed to clients’ requirement. Responsible for inventory and maintenance of all machinery and tools.
- Responsible for the coordination of all raw materials( Panels, Screws, etc ).
- Ensure that production schedules are executed within the agreed time frame.
- Work with other relevant departments to coordinate materials and manpower planning for production.
- Plan and organize maintenance of equipment
- Ensure Production problems are investigated and resolved in record time.
- Ensure that faulty equipment is repaired quickly and efficiently.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time and profits.
- Plan and monitor furniture production at every stage of manufacturing process.
- Ensure that all furniture produced meet the company’s quality standard.
- Troubleshoot design and/or manufacturing problems as they arise.
- Accountable for optimizing the production process, developing and following-through manufacturing and productivity improvement plans.
- Accountable for optimizing the company’s logistics process.
Core Working Relationships:
- Production team
- Design & Technical Team
- Store Team
- Delivery Team
- Procurement/ Logistics Team
- Customer Service Team
- HR/ Admin Team
- Management Team.
Education & Experience:
- A Degree in Engineering or Wood Technology
- 5-7years relevant work experience in a furniture manufacturing company.
Key Job Attributes Generic:
- Leadership and motivational ability
- Written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving and innovative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Integrity/ Discipline
- Attention to details.
- knowledge of a range of engineering functions and procedures
- Sound knowledge of furniture ,production processes
- An awareness of Health, safety and Environment issues.
- proficiency in the use of Excel, Word and AutoCAD
- Ability to Multitask
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidate should send their CV to email@example.com
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Production Manager( Furniture Manufacturing) jobs