Job title : Production Manager (Food and Beverages)
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Plan,organize,direct and run optimum day to day operation to exceed management expectations.
- Increase production, asset capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary cost and maintaining best quality standard
- Responsible for product output and product quality
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Collect and analyzed data to find places of waste and correct it
- Commit to plant safety procedure
- Manager and develop plant staff
- Responsible for RMPM for the factory including wastages reductions
- Other job description as may be schedule by the Management.
- Must have B.Sc / B.Tech in Food or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required.
- Experience in a similar role in bottling Industry or FMCG is a must.
- Excellent Communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lead larger team.
- People management skill is a must.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title e.g “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Production Manager (Food and Beverages) jobs