- This job has expired!
Job title : Production Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Stay current with product specifications,engineering technology and production processes.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to manager immediately.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND or B.Eng in relevant field.
- Minimum of Five (6) years professional experience in the FMCG sector.
- Candidate must possess good understanding, knowledge and ability to work on universal packaging machines.
- Candidate must be able to coordinate and supervise production technicians and subordinates.
- Candidate must be able to perform troubleshooting, repairs and replacement of machine parts.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email e.g, “Sales and Marketing Executive – Bayelsa”
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Production Engineer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!