IDMANN Institute’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Production Assistant (Media & Broadcast Content) jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Umuahia, Abia
- At IDMANN Institute we provide training for personal advancement and professional development. We have an opening for a number of production assistants who would support our training, learning and knowledge services operations.
- The assistants would be responsible for creating, editing and streaming audio and video content to support our training services as well as our outreach efforts.
- Successful candidates would be expected to support the creation, editing and streaming of original content or content from contributors and affiliates.
- This content will stream on our digital platforms as well as be placed on suitable broadcast outlets.
- This is a position that is ideally suited for production assistants interested in journalism, radio, television production, internet radio, audio engineering, podcasting, as well as in education, educational management, or human capital (or human resource) development.
- Assistants would be expected to support – and learn from – staff who are responsible for our educational programs management.
- We welcome assistants at all levels of development and experience, including more experienced applicants and individuals seeking to effect a career change into media production and streaming services.
- Prior experience with television or film production,internet audio streaming or terrestrial radio broadcasting would be a distinct advantage in this position.
To be successful, candidates must have all of the following:
- Demonstrable facility with any one of the key aspects of television or film production, audio streaming including content creation, content presentation (on-air), content editing or audio engineering.
- Demonstrable passion for education and expanding educational access by use of media.
- Very high level of attentiveness to detail.
- Very good writing skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Experience with video conferencing (and possibly remote learning).
- Good facility with social media platforms.
- A professional and competent disposition.
Upon confirmation of employment, employees enjoy health insurance, pension and educational & training benefits.
*Production Assistant (Media & Broadcast Content) jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Abia
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter outlining their relevant training and / or experience to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria