Chibek Instruments Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Product Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Sell analytical instruments, consumables, and services in the assigned geography.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets by developing pipeline of opportunities in region.
- Proactively generate new leads and respond to marketing leads to create awareness for our products.
- Develop relationships with senior managers and key opinion leaders at customer accounts.
- Navigate orders through purchasing using an accurate understanding of the customerÛªs internal processes.
- Obtain understanding of technical product details and sell chibek benefit menu to each customer based on a solution for their specific needs.
- Conduct technical seminars as needed via webinar or at customer sites and conferences. Coordinate remote demonstrations and services as needed to obtain customerÛªs technical and financial commitment.
- Update Salesforce CRM system regularly and provide sales forecasts as needed to management.
- Proactively engage customer install base to grow consumables and service contract revenue.
- Coordinate installation, training, and services for existing customers to increase satisfaction.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop chibek product value statements and create powerful sales tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSc in science, preferably in Biology or Molecular area.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience in the life science tools with capital equipment and consumables.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance and exceeding quota.
- Demonstrated aptitude for creativity and problem-solving to determine solutions for customers and close sales.
- Ability to gain detailed understanding of technical products. Experience with vaccine development desired.
- Extensive contacts in the assigned territory.
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation, meet timelines, and multitask effectively.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Odoo CRM software.
- Location in Lekki area is preferred
*Product Specialist jobs in Nigeria
*Science jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Science jobs in Nigeria