Job title : Product Sales – Condition Monitoring (Mechanical and Industrial Equipment)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is seeking to hire a result driven Product sales Engineer who will combine technical knowledge along with sales skills to determine and understand customer s needs. He/she will attend to them through the range of products and services offered by the company.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key departments across the clients, namely Engineering & Projects to identify their technical needs relating to Condition Monitoring and Plant Asset Management.
- Conduct regular visits to stakeholders across all Clients for follow-up on current business and spotting new opportunities.
- Conduct surveys across all clients to develop an accurate and detailed database on the Condition Monitoring install base and the asset critical machinery, and record and keep track of their status and activities to initiate and develop business opportunities through proposing interventions, upgrades, and replacements.
- Develop monthly action plans to meet or exceed Product and Services sales targets set.
- Raise technical awareness for condition monitoring in question across all clients and respond to their technical queries and operational challenges and issues through presentations and demonstrations of the products with customers.
- Work closely with the clients through their decision-making and selection process and seek opportunities to propose solutions and give a leading edge over competing products in new sales opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date market and competitor knowledge related to condition monitoring to develop effective counter strategies.
- B.ENG degree in an Engineering or any related discipline (preferably Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar role
- VCAT 1, VCAT 2, VCAT 3 or VCAT 4 certification will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in Online Condition Monitoring Systems, mainly on critical rotating equipment
- Knowledge in Portable Condition Monitoring devices and Vibration Spectrums
- Ability to travel within the country is a must.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Product Sales – Condition Monitoring (Mechanical and Industrial Equipment) jobs