Healthbotics Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Product Sales Associate, Lend an Arm
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : Friday, August 06, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (Remote)
Work Hours: This is an onsite role, with mostly flexible work hours.
As a Sales Associate, You will:
- Liaise with the marketing team to generate leads and convert these leads into loyal clients. You’re expected to set, meet/exceed sales targets.
- Prepare, schedule and deliver engaging and effective product presentations.
- Negotiate or renegotiate contracts with prospective and existing clients, as the case may be.
- Recognise, establish and maintain good ongoing relationship with existing and relevant potential clients.
- Generate, track, analyse and utilise data for, and from sales efforts.
- Prepare and submit timely and useful reports to the Head of Sales.
- Have knowledge and experience in B2B sales and working closely with product development, and marketing teams. It will be critical that you have skills to design and create content, especially compelling and memorable presentations.
- Have background knowledge of healthcare systems and how they operate.
- Have experience with sales of technical products where users are mostly not technologically savvy. You must be able to communicate product value effectively, in both written and oral formats, to key decision makers, irrespective of age, gender, knowledge / assimilation level.
- Enjoy cross-functional, collaborative projects that involve several stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and self-driven. Can work independently with little or no prompts.
- Have deep empathy for entrepreneurs. You genuinely enjoy speaking often with ambitious business owners whose ideas about “best practice” may be a little outdated; and you take every opportunity to deeply understand their needs. You enjoy figuring out how to solve their problems and remove the bottlenecks impeding their growth.
- Excited about revolutionizing an industry as set in its ways as the healthcare industry.
- Enjoy digging into the numbers to glean quantitative insight. You pair this with informed intuition to guide your decisions.
- Be adaptable and teachable, with good time management, research, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to coordinate with other teams and work with deadlines and targets.
Why we are Special:
- We are a family team, because we are young and early in our journey, you will be joining a team of friends, as a friend. Our close-knit group makes it feel like a team sport, and not work.
- We save lives. Our work at Lend an Arm has till date been directly responsible for saving over 1000 lives, directly responsible. So, that’s exactly what you become when you join us, a lifesaver, literally.
- Cool and Fun Activities / Hangouts because we take time out regularly to celebrate our wins, each person’s win is our win, so you can bet we will be chilling together (virtually / physically) very often.
- We are invested in your growth, and commit financially to helping you acquire job-skills, formal qualifications and certifications in your domain that will help you level up to the next phase.
How to Apply for this Offer