Kuda Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Product Owner – Remittances jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 13, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Role Overview & Purpose
- In this role, you will direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
- In addition to this, you will be required to prioritize and assess work for our technical team, this will include gathering feature requests as well as scheduling releases and coordinating sprints.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver who is able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Determine, Project and Analyse commercial viability of the product.
- Continuous improvement in the product to ensure adoption by new users and increase the stickiness of the product.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends.
Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc / B.A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Proven experience as a Product Owner or similar role specifically on Remittances based products?
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product lifecycle
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Exceptional organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to ensure you are able to work with cross functional teams to achieve results.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies is a plus.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ïevery African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online