Ascentech Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Product Owner – Fulfillment Operations jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job Type: Full time (On-site)
Department: Product Development
- We are recruiting a Product Owner that will have a key role in discovering, refining, and developing opportunities for new digital products and experiences to support the companyÛªs growing business.
- Manage the digital products that will drive stability and enhance our supply capabilities as we grow as an organization.The ideal candidate will be integral to driving the performance of OTIF (On Time & In Full) and Logistics KPIs.
- Deliver against several tactical warehousing improvement capabilities to ensure we are maximizing the effectiveness of the warehouse processes.
- Shape, discover and frame the future of the supply domain as we expand to other cities over 2021
- Work cross-functionally & closely with our operations, supply, distribution, logistics,partners,and leadership teams to unlock huge value in our supply chain.
- Work in an agile environment where you will collaborate with a squad of highly skilled tech teams to ideate, prototype, iterate and ensure a deep understanding and prioritizing of customer needs, business efficiencies, and commercial outcomes.
- Act as a Product Owner, maintaining the product backlog, create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Engineering & Data,alongside facilitating refinement and planning sessions.
- Advocate for our supply team, understand the problems faced, and proffer solutions where necessary.
- Ensure post-launch communications are targeted to the right end-users and contain key messages which are easily understood.
- B.Sc / B.Tech / BA in Business / Computer Science / Information Systems / Supply Chain and Logistics.
- 2+ years experience in Product Management, particularly in B2B and Operations/Supply Chain.
- Experience in developing products alongside moving parts.
- Understand how to bring value to customers, using a sharp commercial mind to drive performance
- Excellent at communication, bringing together people with diverse experiences,opinions,and opportunities in order to get things done,build deep relationships based on trust and respect.
- Ability to inspire and empower your team to achieve the business vision and goals as well as support key projects.
- Intensely analytical – you rely on quantitative data to make decisions,you use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance.
- Must be a team player who is excited about delivering outcomes through the team.
- Structural thinking, the ability to zoom in and out on projects to challenge solutions on multiple levels.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile product management experience.
- Have a customer-centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics.
*Product Owner – Fulfillment Operations jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should foward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria