Carbon Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Product Marketing Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- We are looking for a Product Marketing individual to lead our outbound marketing activities.
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
- For this role, you will handle market research on current trending products, establish timescales for upcoming products, influence pricing and packaging, guide teams, develop messaging and market positioning around products and take part in presentations and events.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop product marketing strategies and segmentation (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Manage a calendar scheduling the creation of each piece of content and the planned release of each piece of content.
- Analyze sales data and channel information
- Create plans to improve product line sales most likely using marketing and sale techniques
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product
- Create and manage budgets for the product.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in developing marketing campaigns is required
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- A great and upbeat work environment populated by a multinational team.
- Potential to work in different geographies.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Career development & Growth.
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a remote working option.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Product Marketing Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online