ConsenSys’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Product Marketing Manager, Dev Tools jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Infura is the leading infrastructure platform providing scalable and easy-to-use APIs and cloud solutions for blockchain and decentralized application developers.
- Infura currently offers APIs for Ethereum, IPFS, and other leading decentralized networks, allowing developers to immediately begin building instead of spending time on architecting and maintaining their own infrastructure.
- Infura provides developers instant access to decentralized and blockchain networks without the need to sync or understand complicated peer to peer infrastructure.
- Similar to how one might access a cloud service to alleviate the friction of owning proprietary compute and storage, Infura lowers the barrier to entry for engineers to begin building.
- We believe in a more equitable and decentralized future, and we know developers will be at the forefront of that progress.
- We want to empower developers to spend their time building, creating, and evolving by providing them with the best and easiest solution to their infrastructure needs.
- Some things to know about the Infura team: we are a remote first company, with team members all over the world.
- We strive to reduce meetings, respect work life balance, promote diversity, and generally be good people. We depend on each other not only to make an amazing product but to be a group that wants to succeed together.
About the Role
- Developers are the backbone to innovation and make the Web3 ecosystem tick.
- We are growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Product Marketing Manager who loves to blend deep technical knowledge with storytelling for a developer audience.
- Working closely with our Product team, you will focus on product features that increase adoption, improve developer and operational experience, and help bring more developers and innovation into the Web3 ecosystem.
- You will be responsible for core products and features that help developers easily build, test and deploy on the blockchain, such as the Infura APIs, and development environments and testing frameworks from Truffle and Ganache.
- The ideal candidate has experience working on product-led growth opportunities ideally in the API space. You must have a passion for running go-to-market strategy and campaigns for technical audiences such as engineers and product managers.
What youll do:
- Build a deep understanding of the developer persona in order to effectively onboard, excite, and show value to them within the realm of Infura developer tools
- Conduct competitive analysis to influence product roadmap decisions and vision for Infura APIs
- Develop differentiated messaging and positioning based on a deep understanding of our customers top goal and challenges, and bring it to life in launches, content, campaigns, events, enablement, and more
- Create technical product marketing materials, including videos, whitepapers, presentations, web content, and more
- Increase adoption of new and existing products and features by collecting quantitative and qualitative data on usage and adoption patterns
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to understand product roadmap and upcoming releases to drive and implement release marketing efforts for the Infura and Truffle portfolios across customers and internal teams
- Partner closely with Sales and Sales Enablement to develop and lead internal content including sales enablement training, FAQs, and cheat sheets
- Collaborate with our developer evangelists to educate developers on our product capability and value via online and in-person events
- Collaborate with our community managers to build our presence across technical forums like Stackoverflow, Discord, Reddit, and Hackernews
- Contribute to marketing strategy and messaging, and help maintain technical accuracy of marketing messages
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong experience as a technical product marketing manager with a deep understanding of the motivations of technical audiences
- A proven track record of your ability to understand technical personas and build adoption and engagement of new and existing product lines
- Technical aptitude, curiosity, and a keen understanding of the API and developer ecosystem and its technical audiences
- Experience crafting compelling positioning, messaging and thought leadership content
- Hands-on capability to build a range of marketing assets, including succinct slide pitch-decks, eBooks, demo videos, and event/webinar content.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational skills to define and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Be innovative with your marketing approach in reaching out to our audiences as well as in engaging them frequently
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online