2 weeks ago
Job title : Product Manager; Payments
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Own and lead the integration of new payment methods across multiple countries on our gateway.
- Work with external payment providers and card networks to drive cost efficiency and optimise payment solutions.
- Partner with legal, network compliance, regulatory and risk stakeholders to effectively manage risks and confirm compliance.
- Analyse projections and forecasts and come up with opportunities to move the metrics and influence strategy.
- The ability to work around existing external infrastructure bottlenecks and country outages is key.
- Analyse and leverage data across various signal sources to drive decision-making ex: Posthog, UXcam, Appsflyer, Firebase, Google Analytics and others.
- Understanding app release trajectories and how to leverage them to continuously achieve double-digit growth on a monthly basis.
- Assist in growth initiatives alongside our marketing, content, and engineering teams.
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team and other product management team members.
- Understand your product’s P&L and drive it as you deem fit.
- Deliver value and impact, regardless of tools and processes. PMs at Klasha are not a ticketing system for engineering but someone who owns their responsibilities and leads teams to solid outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course, computer science, engineering, or equivalent preferred.
- Solid understanding of local and cross-border payment landscape.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience managing B2B SaaS-based products and services, particularly payment products.
- Have built and grown a successful payment gateway before.
- Ability to read and understand payment APIs and workflows, experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements.
- Solid understanding of the local and global payment regulatory landscape.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Automation savvy, with proficiency in analytics and wider tooling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to identify and defend data-driven recommendations.
- High level of determination and tenacity.
Our people are the heart of the business, so we prioritise welfare and offer a wide range of competitive benefits including but not limited to:
- All the latest technology you need to do your role.
- Employee stock option scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Mental health wellness benefits
- Budget for French language classes.
- Hybrid; remote + office hours and flexible working conditions.
- Diesel and wifi allowance for remote working.
- Work-from-anywhere weeks; work from anywhere for three weeks in a year.
- Paid birthday day off.
- Team building events.
- Paid parental leave.
- Learning and development budget
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Product Manager; Payments jobs