VerifyMe’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Product Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Work closely with product designers and engineers to create simple, smart, and exciting products that reflect the needs of our customers
- Establish and own a variety of metrics related to customer onboarding (like rate of success for identity verification)
- Evaluate third-party technology vendors and develop business cases for how we can continue to boost our clients’ onboarding rates while managing the trade-off between efficiency, user experience, and cost.
- Continuously drive the innovation of exciting features that meet the needs of our diverse, continuously evolving users
- Work with the engineering department to scope out delivery plans and manage the entire delivery process of projects
- Define product strategy and requirements and work with necessary stakeholders to achieve it successfully and on time.
- Work with senior management to create product solutions
- Creating detailed product outlines and working with clients to fine-tune them.
- Taking charge of product development.
- Preparing budgets, allocating resources, and delegating tasks.
- Ensuring product development is on track and adjusting schedules as required.
- Working with various design teams to produce product prototypes.
- Conducting market research and obtaining consumer feedback on products.
- Obtaining feedback from clients, designers, and engineers, and adjusting product specifications as needed.
- Communicate product features and functions to cross functional teams at all levels clearly
- Documentation of Products, User Guides and Technical Architecture.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Product Manager/Product Manager
- Engineering background is a plus
- Previous experience managing multiple teams is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in analyzing data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, pinpoint optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions.
- Extensive experience using remote communication tools and project management tools like Jira, and other project management tools as well as applying clear communication and collaboration practices to effectively engage teammates and stakeholders.
- Expertise in designing user-centric products and a strong product instinct with the ability to refine a list of vague, dense, undefined requirements and desires into actionable items for implementation.
- Must have a strong leadership mindset that motivates others to achieve better results together.
- A keen eye for detail.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.