Job title : Product Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating the PALMPAY Agent app and PALMPAY POS, comparing them against competitor offerings and matching them with market trends, analyzing market data, identifying consumer behaviors and trends and making recommendations from a local perspective.
This role requires a eye for details, super-analytical and presentation skills. We are looking for someone who has a deep knowledge of the fintech industry and great research capabilities to join the local product team and provide quality reports to aid informed product development.
PRODUCT MANAGER’S RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Gather ideas from our users and teams around the world
- Figure out which features should be built and prioritize them based on data and user survey
- Work with our design teams to optimize the user interface experience
- Work with our engineering teams and conducting various usability tests with a cross section of users
- Monitor competitors’ products updates and campaigns, generating insights campaigns should be done to acquire new users and activate dormant users to HQ team
- Render weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations on market dynamics, local and international competitor product trends and promotion activities.
- Conducting user survey face to face and on calls on regular basis and generating insightful report to HQ team
- Working on a wide variety of content, including in-app (UX) copies, in-app notification & SMS message promotional copies, in-app activities & campaign copies
- Visited Nigerian agents to explore their demand pain points in transfer and biller scenarios; Discover the advantages of competitors MP and Opay Agent in transfer and biller scenarios;
- Experience PalmPay Agent APP and pos terminal, and output my own experience report
PRODUCTS MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS: –
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role for building consumer products, ideally on mobile, preferably in top tech companies
- Excellent copywriting skills in English with ability to write creative copy
- Hands on experience with basic product manager tools, like data analytics platforms or google survey questionnaire
- Rich experience in conducting user survey and market survey
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Product Manager jobs