Design Synchrony’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Product Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 11, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- At Design Synchrony, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
- To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
- As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
- You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production – from conception through release.
- You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Objectives of this Role
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates [Company X] and its features across primary market segments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 5 years work experience
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
N20,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.