The People Practice’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Product Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Department: Digital and Innovation
- The product manager will be tasked with recommending innovations and improvements to the businessÛª product as well as the day-to-day product activities in a way that ensures that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumersÛª needs.
- Create BRDs for new or existing solutions.
- Review and recommend solutions to processes and business products.
- Communicate reports about product backlogs, change management and performance to the team.
- Maintain and manage the product backlogs.
- Work with the technical team to communicate user stories, acceptance criteria for the stories.
- Work with UI/UX designers to convert BRDs into UI components that programmers can easily understand.
- Conduct user and market research where required, as part of product discovery.
- Partly responsible for Product Quality Assurance.
- Will be required to make basic data analysis, reporting and monitoring.
- Research and benchmark of products built against world-class counterparts
- All other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Senior Product Manager.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Must be highly collaborative and a critical problem solver.
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated, and result-oriented.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong time skills shown ability to organize, prioritize, and balance multiple projects.
- Must be a great team player.
About Your Expertise:
- Knowledge of the financial ecosystem in Nigeria.
- Data analysis and visualization skills.
- Passion for improving customer experience.
- Product management or business analyst experience is preferred.
- Understanding of the product development life cycle and agile processes.
- Curious about new and emerging technologies.
- Proficient use of MS Office Software including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Here is What We Bring to the Table
- You get to live the #Life and work in a dynamic, innovative and rewarding environment.
- Yes, rewarding. Our compensation packages are competitive.
- We offer a robust medical plan.
- Well-rounded personal development experience ÛÒ you also get room to grow for and by yourself.
- Our offices are great. The ambience, the environment, the people! We love it and hope you will too.
*Product Manager jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria