Klasha’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Product Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About The Job
- Klasha is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the companyÛªs vision and strategy.
- You must have the ability to move fast and have experience launching new technology products across Africa.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- UI/UX designs of various products.
- M.Sc / B.Sc qualification in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- You must have the ability to move fast and produce error-free work.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up oneÛªs sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Fun Stuff
- Competitive salary.
- Cool company perks.
- You’ll be working with a young, growing team based in Lagos, Nigeria that is millennial and Gen Z-driven.
- Fast and expanding career progression.
- Flexible working conditions.
*Product Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria