Gumi & Company’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Product Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting to Managing Director
Contract Full time, permanent
Equal Opportunities We are an equal opportunities employer and commitment to this process will be expected
A delivery and logistics technology startup that efficiently connects clients to their customers by providing a reliable means to move valuable goods from one point to
another. The organization is seeking to recruit a Product Manager.
We are looking for an energetic, resourceful Product Management professional to join our fast-growing team. Based in Lagos, you will be responsible for providing the vision
and leadership required in developing, supporting, marketing, putting the companyÛªs app in front of the consumer and ensuring product performance aligns with the companyÛªs strategy and goals.
You will collaborate with other members of the team, as well as external partners and must be able to achieve results independently.
- Assessing business growth opportunities with the internal team; identifying key benefits and value of products
- Defining product requirements and strategy; executing product plans
- Managing product profitability and commercial success
- Monitoring and improving product performance; providing reports on products
- Presenting product demos to customers and developing relationships with key clients
- Providing necessary information to stakeholders on product progress
- Reviewing customer feedback and requirements; resolving issues
- Any other activity as assigned by supervisor
- Education and Experience BachelorÛªs degree
- Must have 3 yearsÛª experience as a product manager
- Experience in defining and launching products
- Must have excellent teamwork skills
- Must have good analytical and relationship management skills
- Experience with startups, technology business, logistics and transport industry or dynamic high growth company will be an added advantage
- Communication Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Ability to receive criticism and work amicably under pressure
- Other skills and traits Organizational, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills like self-motivation, goal setting and monitoring progress.
- Having a business background will be an added advantage
*Product Manager jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Send an email to [email protected] enclosing your CV/Work Portfolio using the job title as subject of the mail
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria