Omnibiz Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Product Manager – Demand jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Do you have a growth mindset, think big, and relish the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced and demanding environment, then this is for you?
The Product Retailers Demand Experience Team is responsible for building data driven tools and optimizing the capabilities that drive our expanding ecommerce arm of the business, to acquire, engage, convert and retain retailers on the platform
The ideal candidate will own and launch features that continuously improve demand team experience
Your Day to Day:
- Manage the digital products that will drive stability of our ecommerce capabilities as we grow as an organisation.
- Work cross-functionally & closely with our demand and leadership teams
- Work in an agile environment where you will collaborate with a squad of highly skilled tech team to ideate, prototype, iterate and ensure a deep understanding and prioritising of retailers, and internal acquisition and retention team needs.
- Act as a Product Owner, maintaining the product backlog, create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Engineering & Data, alongside facilitating refinement and planning sessions.
- Ensure pre and post-launch communications are targeted to the right end users and contain key messages which are easily understood.
HND/BSc/Tech/BA in Business/Computer Science/Information Systems
2+ years’ experience in Product Management, particularly in ecommerce
Experience in e-commerce as a seller or product manager
Experience in developing products alongside moving parts.
Basic SQL knowledge or data self-sufficiency for carrying out day to day jobs
You are interested in the challenge of an ecommerce platform
Have a customer-centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on commercial metrics
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent at communication, to build deep relationships based on trust and respect.
Intensely analytical – you rely on quantitative data to make decisions, you use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance.
Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges
Structural thinking, the ability to zoom in and out on projects to challenge solutions on multiple levels.
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online