Ascentech Services Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Product Manager ÛÒ Supply jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Type: Full time (On-site)
Department: Product Development
Our client, a leading eCommerce company, is looking to hire a Product Manager that will have a vital part in finding, refining, and creating openings for new advanced items and encounters to help the companyÛªs developing business.
- Deal with the advanced items that will drive steadiness and upgrade our inventory capacities as we develop as an association. The ideal competitor will be essential to driving the presentation of OTIF (On Time and In Full) and Logistics KPIs.
- Deliver against a few strategic warehousing improvement abilities to guarantee we are boosting the viability of the distribution center processes.
- Shape, find and edge the eventual fate of the inventory space as we extend to different urban communities over 2021
- Work cross-practically and intimately with our activities, supply, distribution, coordination, accomplices and initiative groups to open enormous worth in our stockpile chain.
- Work in a dexterous climate where you will work together with a crew of profoundly gifted tech group to ideate, model, repeat and guarantee a profound agreement and focusing on of client needs, business efficiencies and business outcomes.
- Go about as a Product Owner, keeping up the item excess, make highlight portrayals to give direction to Engineering and Data, close by working with refinement and arranging sessions.
- Promoter for our stockpile group, comprehend the issues confronted and proffer arrangements where necessary.
- Guarantee post-dispatch correspondences are focused to the correct end clients and contain key messages which are effectively understood.
- BSc/Tech/BA in Business/Computer Science/Information Systems/Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Minimum of 4 yearsÛª experience in Product Management, especially in B2B and Operations/Supply Chain.
- Understand how to carry worth to clients, utilizing sharp business brain to drive performance
- Excellent at correspondence, uniting individuals with assorted encounters, suppositions and openings to complete things, fabricate profound connections dependent on trust and respect.
- Ability to move and enable your group to accomplish the business vision and objectives just as help on key projects.
- Must have a training outlook, offering your learnings to others to help them improve.
- Intensely insightful ÛÒ you depend on quantitative information to decide, you use information to find openings, distinguish issues and drive performance.
- Must be a cooperative person who is amped up for conveying results through the team.
- Structural thinking, the capacity to zoom in and out on undertakings to challenge arrangements on numerous levels.
- Excellent authoritative and scientific skills.
- Ability to flourish in a high speed environment.
- Have a client driven way to deal with issues while keeping a sharp spotlight on business metrics.
*Product Manager ÛÒ Supply jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria