2 months ago
Ruff n Tumble’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Product Developer (Tech Pack Designer)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Update & maintain construction sketches in tech pack specifications, rule guidelines and libraries
- Update & maintain development & production tech packs as directed by the Team lead
- Assist with preparation for Fit Sessions. Attend fit sessions and record notes for the Designers
- Highlight and initiate spec, construction, material, or fit intent discrepancies to Designers in preparing garments for proto and production fittings
- Prepare samples for best presentation prior to fit or sample review
- Assist in analysing garment construction, workmanship, and analysis of pattern from vendor when needed
- Able to work independently and react quickly to changes, as well as adhere to company calendar deadlines.
- Work with the team members to coordinate your styles per project for design synchronicity among all categories.
- Create CAD art for technical sketches, fabric developments, and trim developments
- Create and maintain graded measurement spec sheets.
- Create, update and maintain garment tech packs, fabric & trim tech packs in a timely manner.
- Conduct fittings, analyse garment construction and devise solutions to carry out desired fits and designs.
- Effectively communicate comments and revisions to sample makers, import and domestic vendors.
- Ensure designer’s concepts are met while maintaining quality and consistency of garments
- Maintain all charts & reports related to product development process.
- Complete and provide tech packs and spec sheets to production for accurate pricing.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with other units in regards to changes / discrepancies / approvals, etc.
- Perform any other task assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design or any related
- 4 years minimum experience
- Strong Adobe illustrator skills (Adobe Illustrator)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and high-performance standards; able to work in fast paced environment and problem solve.
- Good knowledge in pattern grading, fabric, and trims
- Good knowledge of technical sketches.
- Strong retail background and trend awareness.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Art / Languages jobs in Nigeria
*Art / Languages jobs in Lagos
*Product Developer (Tech Pack Designer) in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********