Job title : Product Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Product Analyst responsibilities include looking at market data to determine what services to launch and interviewing customers to understand their needs.
- Ultimately, you will work with various leaders in our company to help us determine what services we should launch to maximize profitability.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Product Analyst or similar role
- Proficient in database software
- Ability to analyze metrics to continually improve company services
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Product Analyst
- Ability to coordinate sprint planning and backlog refinement
- Ability analyze metrics to continually improve company services
- Strong communication skills
- Evaluating company services and comparing them against industry trends.
- Conduct market research
- Be the intermediary between product development team and business user (gather user feedbacks)
- Requirement specification and gathering for new features
- Perform UAT on newly developed features and stakeholder management
- Developing an understanding of company services to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Providing assistance with services and rating reviews.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to service growth.
- Provide all-round support for product development team
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of services.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Product Analyst jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 246 jobs