Nigerian Exchange Group’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Product Analyst, Derivatives jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- The Derivatives Product Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Product Manager in driving, designing and developing Exchange Traded Derivatives products on the Nigerian Exchange.
- S/he will also support all functions pertaining to the Derivatives product line with the overall goal of ensuring that derivative products are appropriately priced, positioned, promoted, and supported in a way that will increase order flow as measured by number of transactions, trading volume and value in line with the overall goals of the product management department.
- The Product Analyst will support revenue drive responsibility and drive the Derivatives Market Programme for the Derivative Product line.
- The position is situated in Lagos, Nigeria with a global focus to cover both local and international buy and sell side participants.
- Support the Product Manager to build Derivative Market Product line plans/launch strategy.
- Assist to develop and drive product lifecycle, from creation to launch/operational, as well as product excellence and usage (product management of the market).
- Create functional market specifications for the product line and product literatures.
- Support the Product Manager to develop the market micro-structure (in areas such as transaction fees, market access and market quality) to increase product profitability.
- Work with market participants to increase market liquidity in Derivative Products and consider questions such as appropriateness of algorithmic trading in the Nigerian market, length of trading hours, stock circuit breakers, best execution statistic, Opening and Closing auctions, etc.
- Support the review and amendment of trading rules as necessary, to promote fair and orderly trading in derivatives.
- Manage relationships with broker-dealers, Institutional Investors (PFAs, CPFAs, Insurance companies, managed funds, portfolio managers, etc.) and other trading participants locally and internationally.
- Assist to coordinate and operate investor education programmes in partnership with other stakeholders on derivative based products.
- Understand drivers of order flow to the Nigerian Exchange.
- Assist to coordinate and partner with the other product development team members in conjunction with other stakeholders, to design and price products, identify and address key issues that must be resolved before a successful product launch occurs.
- Research new product ideas in conjunction with institutional/wholesale distribution and marketing firms to determine success potentials and uniqueness within the industry.
- Assist in driving the development process once a new product has been approved by all functional areas.
- Assist marketing on an on-going and proactive basis with respect to product positioning and communication strategies.
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- First Degree in quantitative or business related areas.
- 2-5 years post NYSC experience in financial services industry or in an investment product management/marketing role, distribution-related role.
Desired Competencies and Skill Requirements:
- Good business knowledge of Exchange Traded Futures and Options settlement, STP processes, middle and back office systems.
- Experience in product development and management within Financial Services Industry
- Sound understanding of Capital Markets Business/Industry.
- Relevant experience in trading, sales and operations of derivatives market.
- Good understanding of market quality statistics and best execution principles.
- Knowledge of order flow drivers and the eco-system around the entire order live cycle.
- Good understanding of derivatives, fixed income and alternative investment strategies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Reuters & Bloomberg platforms.
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage effectively with C-level Executives.
*Product Analyst, Derivatives jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria