TAG Energy Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Procurement / Supply Chain Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 06, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- TAG Energy an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oil field products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry is looking to hire a Procurement / Supply Chain Associate.
- This is a position for a bright, polished and motivated individual and offers opportunities for advancement within a fast growing company based in VGC / Ajah,Lagos.
- If you are a dedicated individual and are looking to advance and grow with a firm, we invite you to apply.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients’ supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers.
- A good Engineering Degree from an accredited institution.
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office includingWord and Excel.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Resides In Lekki Ajah environs.
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.