2 weeks ago
Job title : Procurement Officer Trainee jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- S/he will assist to carry out daily procurement activities.
- S/he will assist in full compliance of procurement activities with WEWE rules, regulations, policies, and strategies.
- S/he will assist in the preparation of procurement plans and their implementation /monitoring.
- S/he will assist in organizing procurement meetings including preparation.
- S/he will assist to conduct RFQs or RFPs, and receipt of quotations, bids, or proposals.
- S/he will assist to raise the Purchase Request form for all requests.
- S/he will assist to ensure that the products and supplies are of high quality.
- S/he will assist to work with procurement team members to complete duties as and when due.
- S/he will assist to review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- S/he will assist to create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- S/he will assist to maintain records of the vendor’s database and other important data.
- S/he will assist in inventory tracking and updating.
- S/he will assist in administrative activities.
- S/he will assist staff in creating clear and understandable purchase requests and other documentation, as needed.
- S/he will assist to ensure that all supplies, services, and equipment required are delivered on time.
- Carry out all other duties or tasks as assigned by the procurement team lead or management.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter in only one attachment (MS Word document) explaining their suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Procurement Officer Trainee jobs
- Salary Offer: *********