- This job has expired!
Job title : Procurement Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Encourage continuous improvement in competitive bidding practices
- Track and schedule all materials, equipment, and personnel purchase orders
- Open new accounts as needed
- Track inventory levels and manage purchasing activities
- Develop and maintain inventory control procedures
- Manage claims and losses
- Review supplier proposals and invoices
- Discuss and analyze material and equipment needs with architects and engineers
- Track and report budgets by month, budget variance, and actual budget
- Improve operations through process improvements
- Develop and implement systems to monitor vendor performance
- Attend vendor meetings
- Develop cost control plans
- Document policies and procedures
- Coordinate with staff, operations personnel, and outside agencies to ensure materials, equipment, and services are available when needed
- Assist with contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- 3+ years experience in procurement, contract management, or supply chain
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills, and demonstrated ability to synthesize information from many sources
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Procurement Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!