Job title : Procurement Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 20, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
The Procurement Officer will play a crucial role in our operations by sourcing vendors who can provide the items requested by our clients. You will be responsible for timely procurement of goods and services while maintaining high standards of quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Identify and source vendors who can supply the required items in accordance with client specifications and project requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of procurement activities, including vendor contract, purchase orders and delivery schedules.
- Identify and mitigate procurement related risks.
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers and stay informed about industry trends.
- Monitor vendors for quality, service, and price through standard purchasing specifications.
- Obtain competitive quotations for requirements and ensure that the best product is sourced and purchased.
- Ensure that all authorized or approved purchase orders are sent to their respective suppliers/vendors for delivery purposes.
- Evaluate vendor performance and provide feedback to the team.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
Requirements & Qualifications
- BSc. In Business Administration, Economics, Supply chain Management or any related field
- The ideal candidate must have an experience with Building and construction procurement.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes and best practices
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with vendors and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Procurement Officer jobs