Job title : Procurement Officer (Mechanical & Industrial Engineering)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The procurement officer will take charge of all purchase order (LPO) requests, effectively communicating with suppliers and ensuring thorough follow-up to ensure the smooth fulfillment of orders.
- Proceed with supplier registration and pre-qualification, ensuring quality assurance, quality control, and Health, Safety, and compliance.
- Diligently handle all personal protective equipment (PPE) requests, ensuring timely follow-up and coordinating payment procedures.
- Take charge of all purchase order (LPO) requests, effectively communicating with suppliers and ensuring thorough follow-up to ensure the smooth fulfillment of orders.
- Manage inventory of warehouse stock items including filters and personal protective equipment (PPE) from suppliers.
- Efficiently organize and maintain inventory while also ensuring proper documentation and filing procedures are followed.
- Facilitate the procurement process for all workshop consumables, ensuring timely and accurate requests are made to maintain inventory levels.
- Carefully assess and evaluate bids received from suppliers, conducting a thorough analysis to ensure the selection of the most suitable option that aligns with budgetary requirements and quality standards.
- Create a Request for Quotation (RFQ) document with all the necessary specifications and requirements. Ensure it includes clear instructions on how suppliers should submit their quotes and any relevant deadlines.
- Analyze request category/supplier data.
- Pay visits to suppliers and Perform Supplier Evaluation and Reviews
- Ensure the entire procurement process is in line with the QHSE system
- B.sc in Economics, Engineering, or any related field
- 3+ years of experience in procurement and Supply chain management.
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) or Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) will be an added advantage.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including SAP and ERP software
- Excellent negotiation and vendor sourcing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess excellent management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
Benefits: Base Pay ranges BTW N4m N5m Per annum + Other Interesting Benefits
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Procurement Officer (Mechanical & Industrial Engineering) jobs