The Source Computers Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Procurement Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Summary: The procurement manager leads our procurement team. The procurement manager will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. S/he also has the responsibility of ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management.
- Coordinating a wide range of procurement functions including Vendor Identification and Profiling, Evaluation and Selection, Vendor Categorization and Registration Vendor Liaison and Communication, Supply Queries, Investigation and Resolutions, Vendor Complaint Handling, Vendor Conflict Mitigation and Resolution, Company Reputation Management, Relationship Management for Business.
- Managing Strategic Sourcing activities including- Demand Analysis and Planning, Request for Information from Suppliers, Request for Quote and Invoice, Receipt of Quotations from suppliers for purchase decision, Evaluation of Quote for Quality, Best Practice and On-Time Delivery, Bargaining and Negotiation, Competitive Pricing,
- Developed cost-saving initiatives and measures to reduce expenditure and positively affect the bottom line.
- Performing Procure to Pay (P2P) functions including the review, verification and Analysis of approved Sales Order Forms, review and approval of Purchase Orders, reconciliation of Sales Orders with Purchase Orders, Vendor/ Supplier invoice processing, supply arrangement and disbursement.
- Negotiated transportation rates and services and negotiate with suppliers and customers to improve supply chain efficiency and sustainability.
- Coordinating Shipping and Logistics by managing all logistics operation including logistics assets, collaborating with freighters and clearing agents, monitoring product import and export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Directing Strategy and Administration by drafting policies, manual and procedure, process and policy implementation and compliance and departmental procedure monitoring.
- Supervise and coordinate the team to achieve goals by monitoring KPIs, task delegation and monitoring.
- Develop several reports; Review and issue purchasing reports such as Weekly Pending Sales Order Report , Weekly Procurement Bills to Pay Report ,Weekly Daily Sales Order Tracker, Weekly Procurement and Payment Report & Annual Procurement Report
Qualification and Experience: B.SC, CIPSMN, MBA, 10 years working experience with at least 4 years in a Managerial position.