Job title : Procurement Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As a Procurement Manager, you are responsible for sourcing products and services for the company. You create a buying strategy that takes into account the company’s budget and necessary supplies as well as vendors.
- Negotiate with vendors and suppliers to obtain favourable terms.
- Compare costs and specifications in the proposals that suppliers and vendors send.
- Review and quicken payment processes for adhoc payments.
- Approve purchase orders, planning and verifying the delivery of goods and services.
- Develop risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of shortages.
- Develop innovative Procurement processes.
- B.Sc in any accredited tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Procurement.
- Experience in the Real Estate sector is an advantage.
- Must reside withing Lekki-Ajah environs.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2023.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Procurement Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!