Job title : Procurement Lead (Oil & Gas)
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : November 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
An indigenous oil & gas servicing company that provides EPCIC services seeks the services of a competent Procurement professional to join their diverse team
- A University Degree
- 5 years of experience in Procurement function in an oil and Gas environment
- Procurement/Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Manage S&OP Process (Supply, Demand & Inventory Management)
- Develop and deliver sourcing strategies, manage vendors and suppliers, and work with employees to optimize spending and achieve departmental and corporate goals within budget.
- Analyses procurement requirements and selects the most appropriate methods based on interpretation and assessment of established policies, practices, and experience;
- Develop and Implement Effective Cost Management Programs and Budgets for Cost Improvements.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreement.
- Plans, organizes and leads the bid solicitation process including drafting and issuing RFQ, RFP, developing bid evaluation criteria and guiding clients on processes involved;
- Supervises and reviews progress of contractual agreements, reviews and approves invoices for payment, resolves any problems that arise, performs post contract evaluations, creates and maintains procurement records, including electronic records
How to Apply for this Offer
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES should send their CV as PDF to email@example.com with the JOB TITLE as email subject on or before Wednesday 22nd November, 2023
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Procurement Lead (Oil & Gas) jobs