Ruff n Tumble’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Procurement/ Fashion Buying Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 30-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
Job Location: Ikeja Lagos
- To maintain awareness of all fashion and market trends and new brands or designers and review them as potential suppliers.
- Assist the Buying Manager to capture all relevant commercial and product information from buying appointments and attend key appointments with the Buyer when required.
- Maintain buying spreadsheets and records with all product information.
- Maintain buying spreadsheets for own departments and keep Open To Buy up to date.
- Provide the Merchandising team with all relevant product details, including exchange rates and mark ups to ensure orders are raised accurately and efficiently and with correct authorization to ensure speedy administration through the business
- Booking and authorizing release of deliveries
- Liaise with accounts department regarding supplier payment terms, discount and stock discrepancies.
- Monitor current season stock and propose repeat orders where appropriate.
- Ensure all authorized reorders are placed in timely manner with supplier and raised by the Merchandising Team.
- Monitor and maintain A-Season stock in terms of depth on sizes and re-order when required.
- Inform stores of planned deliveries.
- Organize and administer stock swaps
- Partner with merchandising team to ensure stock is moved between stores when required.
- Assist in creating seasonal markdown plans
- Arrange and organize all buying appointments.
- Prepare departmental reports including weekly company collection and sell-through reports.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A first degree in any related discipline.
- Buying and Merchandising training certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 yearsÛª experience in buying/procurement, experience in fashion buying would be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in buying/procuring a wide product range
- Knowledgeable in clothing buying/procurement trends
- Knowledgeable in managing buying logistics from international market to Nigeria
- Knowledgeable in managing and maintaining relationship with foreign suppliers
- Knowledgeable in buying data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of sourcing from International fashion market
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft office
- Retail Pro knowledge would be an added advantage
- Knowledgeable in managing wide product range
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good organizing, planning and prioritizing skills
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical Capability
*Procurement/ Fashion Buying Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria