1 week ago
Job title : Process Operator
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : June 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Job Description / Key Requirements
- Ensure all process and operational activities associated with batch manufacture are carried out.
- Manage and ensure efficient input/storage of all data
- Follow all established plant procedures including plant emergency procedures
- Maintaining safe work environment
- To make accurate additions or adjustments to the process when instructed or required
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and manufacturing process
- Knowledge of extrusion process (preferably food/pet food extrusion) and fill & seal packaging machines is an advantage.
- Ability to interpret gauges, dials and indicators on industrial equipment.
- Proficiency in use of basic hand tools like hammers, screwdrivers, spanners, Allen-keys, measuring tape, and weighing scales.
- Mathematical aptitude (Quantitative analysis).
- Knowledge of basic machine safety rules.
- Knowledge of administrative and office procedures like record keeping & managing files and documents.
Qualification / Skills
- Minimum of Trade Test Certificate
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in FMCG required
- Basic understanding of quality checks & inspection
- Attention to details
- Ability to comprehend rightly and speak clearly
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Process Operator jobs