Job title : Process Artisan Packaging
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The key purpose of this role is to operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Operate machine and equipment
- Optimize production performance and process
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devises
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment
- Work in teams.
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions.
- Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute to achieving it.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
Key attributes and competencies:
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously,
- be the best)
- Management skills.
- People handling ability.
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conceptual skills.
Education and Experience:
- Min. of B.Sc./HND/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related course.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in Brewing/FMCG environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Process Artisan Packaging jobs