6 days ago
Job title : Private Chef jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Chefs work with other kitchen staff to ensure that your kitchen runs effectively, and they have to be experts at ensuring food quality and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Should have a vast Knowledge in Continental dishes.
- Should have a good knowledge about baking.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area and ready to take to corrections.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs
- Private Chef jobs
- Salary Offer: *********